Thursday, April 1, 2010

Free choice :)

i was thinking about getting a kitten but thinking about all the responsablity makes me not to with my busy schedule school and work im never home plus me having to clean it is so nasty. But i do want company when i'm home i love cats to much, i was thinking about adopting one it also will teach my responsibility more too and ill a friend with me in my house. Not to sure still thinking about it. i was thinking about going to the shelter and adopting a kitten im afraid if i bring it home and its starts peeing i dont know what to do because im a clean freak. Anyway love this weather so glad the rain is over i was so sick of it. I cant wait till summer comes i want to go to Florida so bad. :)

1 comment:

  1. animals are messy. That is all I have to say. If you adopt one from a shelter, there is a good chance you'll have to train it. There are so many 'fun' things you need to do, like cut its nails, get it medication when it gets sick, clean up after hairballs, buy it food, change its litter. They also happen to be cute and friendly and fun.

    I'm not saying don't get a cat, but you should definitely talk to a couple of cat owners first before you take the plunge.

    ReplyDelete